Cinnamon Tree, windsor

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (3 reviews)
Cinnamon Tree in Windsor awaiting image
24 Apr 2016
Myself & my two children went for the Sunday buffet because it appeared to be a good price. The advert said £9.95 adult & children half price. When I received the bill they had charged for 3 adults. I asked them to re-bill for 2 children. The waiter said children under 10 only (Mine are 9 & 11) I asked to speak to the manager because the age had not been specified anywhere, only "children half price"
The manager was incredibly rude to me in front of my children & told me "everybody" knows it's under 10's! I suggested that it should be clearly stated on the advertisement.....He replied "DO NOT COME BACK!" Nice customer service!

Maidens Green, Winkfield, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 4SJ